How to use WAXTHAT instruction video
HOW TO WAX A WAKEBOARD
- For More Consistent And Predictable Glide Performance
- Protection for the base
- For All Temperatures
- Long Lasting Rub On Wax
- Eco-Friendly Additives
- More Than 25 Wax Turns
- Hand Poured In The Netherlands
- Make sure your wakeskate or wakeboard base is completely dry and free of sand and dirt.
- Rub Waxthat at room temperature on the base, 1 or 2 times over the same spot is good enough.
- Use Waxhat’s natural cork pad to polish the base for long lasting performance. Hold the cork pad flat on the base and polish with fast movements and pressure on the pad, to spread out the wax all over the base and into the scratches. That way you get the best wax result.
- You are ready to shred the park! (Avoid direct sunlight this will affect the glide performance of Waxthat)