The Dry Pro is a full fabric wetsuit bag that protects, stores and dries your wetsuit. Perfect wetsuit bag for outdoor drying thanks to shower proof fabric. The ultimate wetsuit storage bag.
- Protect your house, car and van from wet gear
- UV protection – up to 3 x more protection for your wetsuit
- The ultimate wetsuit storage bag
- Durable Dry Hanger takes 25kg in drop weight made from 100% recycled Olefin
- Hang up your wetsuit, drysuit – any wet gear!
- Mesh side vents to allow air flow around your wetsuit
- 300 denier shower proof fabric
- Durable heat welded seams
- Full length zip for easy access
- Lightweight and compact to carry
- Dimensions: 130cm x 63cm
- Colours: Black
- Size: One size, fits up to L size wetsuits
The mesh helps enhance airflow helping your drenched gear to dry quickly. The bag is crafted using 300 denier shower proof fabric.
UV rays can significantly shorten the life of your wetsuit when directly exposed to sunlight. Protect your investment by allowing our material to absorb the UV rays with a sun protection factor UPF rating 50+.
Drying time is speeded up by intensifying the effect of direct sunlight without UV rays damaging your garments.
A fully waterproof welded water reservoir with an easy to release bladder valve catches water ensuring the surrounding area is kept bone dry. Simply release the tap on the well to let out the water when you are ready.
Our specially developed dry bag is twin stitched with fully waterproof taped seams that cannot be breached. A durable hanger can take up to 25kg letting you hang your drenched gear anywhere, anytime for as long as you want.
As well as being easy to transport and carry, DRY bag is compact enough to keep in your car for when you need it.
Ideal as a winter storage solution. Gone are the days of folding up your wetsuit during the winter months and forgetting where you’ve put it. Let your wetsuit hang freely in your wardrobe ready for spring in a ventilated, contained and protected environment.
Which Dry Bag is right for me?
- wetsuit bag for inside use - The Dry Bag Elite
- wetsuit bag for outdoor drying - The Dry Bag Pro