Starboard Whopper ASAP 10'0"X34" SUP-Windsurfing BoardSurfdock
10’0” X 34” WHOPPER
- A highly stable board popular with the entire family with good cruising glide and catching waves for riders up to 110 kg.
- 10’0” length maintains glide for cruising with dynamic turning abilities.
- 34” width provides stability good for all skill levels.
- Starboard’s number one best seller.
- Easy entry into smaller waves.
- Available in Blue Carbon, Pine Tek, Starlite, Starshot and ASAP Technologies.
- Bottom Shape: “Mono-concave to V with double concave to tail concave”
- Heavy midsection V and double concave makes effortless rail-to-rail transitions down the line for generating speed, feeding into a tail concave for tight fast cutbacks.
- We use inverted EVA deck pads to avoid waste, thus every second board will have a reverse color combination from what is featured.
Length: Width: Thickness: Tail Width: Volume: Suggested Rider
10'0" 34" 4.3" 18.5" 171 L 60-110 kg 304.8 cm 86.4 cm 11.0 cm 47 cm 130-240 lbs
Center Fin: Side Fin:
170 Light Core
4.7" Light Core
• Blue Carbon and Pine Tek are provided with Light Core fins.
• Starlite provided with Light Core center fin and injection molded side fins.
• Starshot and ASAP are provided with Black injection molded fins.
• Pine Tek features an extra set of Surf Finz boxes set forward near the rail for added tracking when windsurfing (extra fins not provided).
• AS STRONG AS POSSIBLE
• SOFT RAIL
• HARD BOTTOM
• Impact resistant high-density themorformed EVA foam around the rails.
• 20kg/m3 fused, precision molded cellcore for extra strength and water resistance.
• Full deck EVA pad with 4mm square grooved traction on the rear two-thirds of the board.
• Multiple layers of high grade fibreglass are wetted out in resin.
• A standing area of 0.6mm Australian Pine is added for extra deck impact resistance and rigidity.
• New IQ handle for best grip and all inserts have added reinforcement.
• Available in Atlas Extra, Atlas, Blend, Avanti, Whopper, Whopper 9’5”, Hero, Serenity and SUPKids PRO models.