Get dry, cover up and stay warm with dryrobe. You don't know how much you need a dryrobe until you own one.
If you want to change for your sport as quickly as possible in a field or car park, or simply want to jump in the car and get home without changing, then the dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve will offer warm fast changing in any climate.
- Leave it on over your clothing or wetsuit
- Re-use multiple times without the dryrobe ever feeling wet or cold
- Preserve your energy and core temperature with full protection from the elements
- Our lining draws the water away from the skin into the pile of the fabric
- The 2-way zips allow fast easy entry and exit. Operate from either inside or outside
- Keep your hands warm in our super lined zip close exterior pockets
- Store your essentials with multiple pockets inside and out
- Safely store your valuable items sealed in the '2-way waterproof' zip chest pocket
- At only 1.3kg It can be packed down small into a travel compression sack
You’ll use your dryrobe much more than you think, it will live in your car and be a lifesaver on many a cold morning or chilly evening. Whatever you are doing, from camping trips to elite level sporting activity, it's all #dryrobeterritory
dryrobe® is not your average fit. The dryrobe Advance Short Sleeve design will be large and loose enough to pull your arms inside and get changed or alternatively, simply wear as an 'over everything' outer warm layer. dryrobe is supposed to be an oversize style fit - it is not a fitted coat.
How will it look?
You will see that the main and obvious difference is the height of the hem. The change space varies for each of the sizes too (see the dimensions on the Sizing Guide).
How will the short sleeve design dryrobe fit?
The short sleeve design is more of a 3/4 length - mid length depending on your height.
The sleeve design means that the shorter you are the longer the sleeve length. At a height of 5'1” (1.55m), the sleeve will end close to the wrist. At a height of 6’3" (1.9m), the sleeve ends just over the elbow. Sleeves can easily be rolled up or down to suit your desired fit.
5 reasons to choose the short sleeve dryrobe Advance
1. The huge versatility for sports and applications
2. Rapid changing - fast and super easy for arms to slide in and out with plenty of space to change
3. Easily slides on or off over wetsuits or sports clothes with unrestricted freedom to stretch, warm up and stay warm
4. The 3/4 length of the sleeve design covers most of your arm and when your hands are buried in fleece lined pockets you get full protection from the elements
5. It goes on over even the biggest coats or kit
PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN USING DRYROBE PRODUCTS -
DRYROBE IS IDEAL FOR USE OUT OF THE WATER. BE AWARE THAT FALLING INTO THE WATER WHILE WEARING A DRYROBE WOULD BE A FAR FROM FUN EXPERIENCE AND THERE WOULD BE A SERIOUS RISK OF DROWNING, EVEN FOR THE STRONGEST SWIMMER. BE AWARE OF THE DANGERS, EDUCATE YOURSELF & YOUR CHILDREN TO THE RISKS WITH ALL SPORTING ACTIVITIES. HAVE FUN, STAY WARM & PLAY SAFE.